martes, 3 de diciembre de 2013

YES, I can tell it

Hello everyone!!

YES, I can tell it





The last Tuesday the 4th year Primary Teacher Training Students (Bilingual Group) had to carry out some activities to students from 2nd Primary Education of the school "Daoíz y Velarde". Also, we had to have into account to combine the fairy tales with the ICT's




.
The main objective of this activity was achieved that students identify what tale was, help to characters and look for the end. For that, they can use ICT and with different workshops resolve it.

Our proposal was formed with excellent and wonderful team. Our fairy tale was a classic. It is called Three little pigs. We believe that it is a good tale to use with children of because the story is very fun and short story.

Each member was a character in the story, I was a fairy that the children have to wake up, then I help them to look for new plan and win to wolf. But before I would like to explain in what our activity consist on.

The little pigs carried out the introduction of the tale. Then when they knew what this tale is, they did a workshops using ICT. Later they had to plan some solution because the wolf wanted to eat to three little pigs and they had to help them. So they need also the helps of additional characters: Mrs. Mouse, Mrs. Fairy and Mr. Lion. It was my moment; I though about a good plan to scared the wolf.






In my opinion I have to congratulate to my team. They realized a very good high work. In addition, I think that our students have a fun time and enjoyed a lot because they feel comfortable in class and they showed a good attitude during the activity. 

See you in my next post.


Andrea

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario